Friday, January 4, 2008

B-Day

Time and tide really waits for no man, nor woman...I guess...Almost reaching mid-thirties (Glad to be still under 35...)
Forgot all about my lunar birthday. Only recalled on my birthday itself. Well, guess there wasn't anyone, nor will there be anyone in the future, who will call me on my mobile to remind me of my lunar birthday and to go home for my longevity noodles and egg (in sweet syrup). Sorta missed mum and her regular calls...Sob! Sob!

Anyway, no mood to celebrate my birthday. Just glad that people around me remembered this special day...

My siblings, who sent their well wishes to me early in the morning...Even received an e-card from my nephew, Edwin (guess he must have spent much time deciding on the cutest card for me) when I logged into my email...

My uni classmate whom I have not contacted for quite some time. So touched...Well, true friends are hard to come by...

My JC friend who sent her well-wishes at 12:04am, still touched though she has missed my b-day by 4 minutes...

The intern in my previous job whom I have spent special moments with...May not have kept in touch with him for the past years but he will always send me an e-card every year...

Well, guess my biggest surprise was when I discovered what have happened when I reached my office...See for yourself what my GOOD colleagues have done!!



No comments: