Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Technology, New Lifestyle - My New iPod Touch

Quarelled with hubby last week over some trivial matters (maybe it's not trivial afterall). Anyway, guess he must have felt guilty and gave me a surprise that night. Asked Regine to pass me a box wrapped with a piece of paper which Gine had doodled on and commented that it was my long overdue birthday present! (Yes, even though it has been more than a month). Hubby must have bought the iPod Touch as a pressie for our wedding anniversary and Valentine's Day as well (how economical!!).

When I finally opened up the pressie, was overwhelmed with excitement (but of course had to show some composure). At least, it was something useful and what I have secretly wished for...Well, would say that iPod has finally gave me the opportunity to catch up on some entertainment!!

Hubby was nice enough to help me download movies and songs (though I tried to but gave up after it took quite a while and decided not to sacrifice my beauty sleep). Or perhaps he was feeling guilty (again??) that he managed to catch a movie in the cinema, without me??

Anyway, I simply applause the advancement of technology and definitely am grateful to those who invented iPod Touch. I was able to finish watching the movie 'Atonement' in a night, in the comfort of my four-poster bed, with the air-conditioner switched on and with my 'sticky' daughter sleeping soundly, right beside me. One feature that is commendable is that I do not have to restart watching the movie again, should there be any interruptions and I have to stop in the midst (unlike VCD or DVD).

Guess I look forward to more movie nights and of course, iPod has many other functions that definitely help you to unwind amidst your stressful lifestyle nowadays...

No comments: