Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time for a Diet

Eversince Mum passed away last June, have been missing her excellent cooking and delicious food such as Curry Chicken, Ngor Hiang, Steam Fish, Sayur Lodeh (mum knew it's my favourite and could finish half a pot during my pregnancy) and the list goes on...
Should have lost more weight after Mum was gone, since I am no longer able to eat these delicious food and dinner is never a sumptuous affair at in-laws' place every weekday night. Ironically, seem to have put on more weight since late last year and have finally found out the real reason behind my weight gain!!!
Fantastic, marvellous, delicious, yummy cooking of mine during the weekends. This was what I have cooked for lunch during the weekend - Unagi, Crabmeat and Ham Noodles!!!

And came up with this dish while I was bathing, right after I settled Regine in her afternoon nap. Managed to spice up the soup with sherry wine vinegar and completed cooking this in just 20 minutes! Simply proud of myself!!!

No comments: