Monday, May 5, 2008

A Whole New World


Have not had this feeling for a long while. No inspirations, no motivations for the past 2 and a half years...

Had a new start for my career after my HK trip. Not really a new job since it was a mere transfer. However, it was definitely an entirely new environment.

Got to know more people and no longer living in my own 'comfort zone'. Guess it's always good to get out of that zone at times, especially for someone like me who practically cannot stand mundane chores and repetitive jobs! (Sometimes, really wonder why I never get tired of my hubby since I face him every day!! :P)

Anyway, gave myself a bit of time to settle in and adjust to the new working culture. Do miss my ex-colleagues and was indeed touched when I read Barlalee and Barlyson's blogs (haha! felt as if I really said 'bye bye' to this world). Guess we have to look ahead and move on in life, sometimes.

Just glad that I do not have to suffer any more back pain and backaches in the new office (aka no more back stabbing!!!)... At least, no one in the new office acts as if they are the victims, crying and acting as if everyone in this world is against her!! (But in actual fact, they are gloating over the office politics that they have ignited.)
Super fast paced and everyone just get their jobs done, within the shortest span of time...

1 comment:

Barlalee said...

Great to know that you are moving on! Me too, went for a "plumbing overhaul" session last weekend to unchoke my life.