Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby and Babysitting

Greg's Mummy was supposed due to give birth on 25 Nov but I guess her womb must be so comfy that Baby Gareth refused to come out. Finally her gynae advised her to induce and she decided to choose 29 Nov. I gladly volunteered to take a day off work and help her babysit Greg at her house without second thoughts since he could not go back to childcare cos of HFMD cases (Well, without Pa and Ma around, guess we have to help each other). Check out Greg's Mummy's blog on her "birth-giving" experience...

Brought Gine along (since she loves her 'Yiyi gorgor") to Greg's house @ Sengkang. Thought I can leave the two kids to the two maids while I read the papers and relack. I was terrible wrong. In the end, have to entertain Greg while taking care of Gine (constipation again!!!). When I finally managed to settle both of them for their afternoon nap, I was dead tired!!!

Gine at her Yiyi's house @ Sengkang, self-entertained



When both woke up at about 3 plus, decided to bring them to Marina Square to catch Barney Live Show. Greg was so excited about catching Barney live and Yanti did not have much problems handling him. But alas, when I reached there, realised that there wasn't any 5pm show that day. In the end, had to have early dinner before queuing up at 545pm to be able to take a photo with Barney after the show.






Gine fell asleep while waiting but luckily woke up in time to see her beloved Barney (Bet she thought she must be dreaming!). Hubby came to meet us at MS but did not join us. After the show, quickly rush to queue to take a photo with Barney (guess Mummy Barney was also excited!! ha!ha!). When it was finally our turn and I was preparing to flash my brightest smile for the camera, suddenly Greg started crying.

After the photo shoot, asked him why he cried and he replied: " I was afraid that Barney will eat me up!!!" Amused... Guess Greg have never ever thought that he will be able to see and touch the big, real Barney and was surprised and shocked when Barney tried to hug him during the photoshoot...

Greg's struggle with Barney

No comments: