Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deepavali @ Atlantis

Think both Greg Mummy and myself are cracking our heads, trying to think of places where we can entertain both Greg and Gine. Greg mummy informed me about this new play area for young kids at Turf City and we decided to venture there on Deepavali holiday. Hubby did not join since fil was still in hospital.
What a disappointment! Guess gotta blame the wet weather as well. As a result, the kids were not able to play at the outdoor playground (just a normal playground. Nothing fantastic though!!).
Decided to go over to Atlantis located at Delta Sports Complex. Shoot! Camera was out of battery that day. Anyway, good thing though since I can truly enjoy myself at this indoor playground, reminiscing my childhood. Find out more from Greg Mummy's blog...

No comments: