Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Prelude to my Cruise Trip

To celebrate Regine's 2nd birthday, Mummy Barney decided to bring her for a cruise trip and started making plans since beginning of this year.

Going on cruise trips definitely bring back fond memories for me...
Went on my maiden cruise trip on Star Aquarius with Greg's Mummy in 1994, while I was working as a temporary receptionist at a property firm. Phew! That was more than 10 years ago! Imagine both of us were so bored on board that we wrapped ourselves up in the quilt cover. Definitely silly!!


Lucky enough to get a free trip from eldest sis and bro-in-law to Malacca on Star Gemini in 1997 as they were unable to make it at the last minute. Went with Mum and remembered how Mum woke up me at 3am in the middle of the night, so as to accompany her to the cafe for porridge buffet.



Got another subsidised trip on board Star Virgo in 2000, with eldest sis giving Mum and Dad a treat for their help in taking care of her two kids.

Definitely a different experience, every time I go on board a cruise trip. Wonder what will happen this time? Will Regine enjoy her cruise? Will I get to enjoy the facilities on board? Hopefully, this trip is worthwhile and guess this will be my last opportunity on board Star Virgo since it will be sailing to Hong Kong by end March 2008...

No comments: