Friday, March 28, 2008

One Birthday, 3 Celebrations!

Guess kids nowadays are superbly fortunate. Birthday parties at a young age and pampered with pressies since birth. Well, I still remembered how Dad and Mum used to promise organising birthday parties for us, if and only if we perform well in our studies...(well, I did do well in my exams but never got any parties at all...)
Gine had 3 birthday celebrations at the age of 2 though...
Barney birthday cake for celebrations at childcare centre on Friday, 28 March
Regine with her classmates at childcare
Enjoying her 2nd piece of cake
2nd celebration was with in-laws on Saturday, 29 March at a Hokkien restaurant, located at OCBC Building:

Elmo birthday cake


Regine drooling over her Elmo cake

3rd celebration was with relatives from my side, on 30 Mar (actual day), at Esplanade:


Last minute's purchase - birthday cake from Angie's

Regine cutting her cake..

Definitely tiring to celebrate 1 birthday over 3 different days...

1 comment:

K R A M said...

Hi there. Saw your daughter's "elmo" cake. Was wondering where you got it made? Would like to get one for my daughter's birthday as well..

If you could email me, I would really appreciate it.

markyehan@gmail.com
Thanks
Mark De Winne