Friday, April 25, 2008

Adieu! The Game of Cluedo


Ever played the board game 'Cluedo'?

It was one of my favourite board games when I was young.

Suspense, Thrill, Mystery and you really need luck and some brain power to solve all clues and ascertain the Murderer, the Victim, the Weapon used and last but not least the place where the Murderer took place.

Just felt that I had completed a game of Cluedo in my real life...

And it was by chance (or perhaps by fate) that I managed to solve the mystery and indeed, was in a state of shock and even denial that I was indeed the victim in this game...

Remembered how Dad always taught us to look at all things and people from different perspectives...He has always shared his true life stories with us but guess we were either too young to understand or perhaps were fortunate that we did not have to go through such encounters yet, then...

Mixed feelings...

Tired...tired of such games...

Sad...that Dad was no longer around and I could no longer go to him for advice and seek comfort...

Still, I count my blessings...at least I see the entire picture now and have decided to close that chapter of my life and move on without regrets...

Well, of course, perhaps I should start playing a game of "Street Fighter", preserving my energy for a final "K.O."!!!!



***GAME OVER***

No comments: