Thursday, April 10, 2008

Living with a MASK

Went to Popular bookstore after dinner. Saw these BARNEY paper masks and regretted that I should have bought it for Gine's birthday celebrations!!

We bought the masks for her, anyway. And guess what, she has been changing her MASKS everyday (wearing them to school)! First day was Baby Bop, then it was BJ and recently, she prefers Barney...



Hubby commented that we should stop this bad habit of Gine wearing masks to school every day and Mummy Barney retorted: "Everyone is wearing a mask, everyday, isn't it?"

SILENCE...

And nowadays, Gine wants both hubby and myself to join in the FUN as well, and got us to start wearing masks too...

3 comments:

Barlalee said...

I think the BJ's mask is too small for your hubby...hehe

Unknown said...

Hi There :-). Adorable pictures! I am organizing a Barney party for my friend's baby, and I am looking for a Barney mask. Any ideas where I can buy similar masks from you pictures? .. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. ~Nikkie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.