Friday, August 3, 2007

AhBuiDe

Last night, when I told hubby over dinner that I have finally created my own blog, the 1st question he asked, "Tell me what's your blog address. Is it AhBuide.blogspot.com?" I was stunned.

A day before my mum passed away, she was in and out of confusion. When I asked her who I was, she replied, "Ah de, fat fat." And gave me a sweet smile while she closed her eyes. (I can still remember that precious moment. Sob! Sob!)

Hmm..did I really put on weight after and not during pregnancy?

Well, had started to give myself excuses to binge on food eversince my baby girl was born and I managed to shed whatever I have gained during my preg. Moreover, I have started breastfeeding her since Day 1 when she was born (still remember how the nurses commented that Regine was such a contented baby) till now (she is already 16 months old!!) and everyday, I can't stop feeling hungry. Moreover, I will try to scout around for good food every weekend so that I can buy some back for my mum whose appetite was deteriorating then (and she just had 1 simple request then - to get something 'chu bi' (aka interesting).

Most important of all, I love food..see what I mean!
Guess its time for me to start shedding some weight soon...















No comments: