Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Catch Up if You Can!


Tried searching for my wedding poster which my ex-colleague, Herman did it specially for me. Had lost contact with the entire gang (gossip gang, to be precise) since I got pregnant etc etc.

Was so happy when I found the poster (soft copy) in my hotmail inbox (Still have the big poster somewhere in my storeroom). Read his email and saw this website link which I clicked on, curiously. Bravo, it works!

Was incredibly impressed! It has been almost 2 years since we last met each other. Then I remembered those greeting cards which I used to receive from Herman, self- designed. Hmm, perhaps its time for me to go back and dig out all those greeting cards that I had and try selling them online :P

Coincidentally, during the National Day long holiday, I came across an article in the newspapers about Herman being one of the 250 international artists and illustrators being showcased in the Big Book of Fashion Illustration by Martin Dawber.http://www.heage.com/news/articles/style_strokes.pdf

Definitely proud of my long-lost friend and looking forward to catching up with the entire group again, if I can!

1 comment:

Alyson Rozells said...

i must say its really very nice! simple and chic!

i like! :)

ps - you look like you're gonna burst out laughing! HAHAH!