Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Voices of Mummies

Eversince my 'promotion' to Mummy Barney, am concerned and particular about the places that I bring Regine to. Previously, when I was still breastfeeding Gine (I'm still doing so!! though trying to wean her soon), will only go to shopping malls with excellent nursery rooms such as Suntec City, Takashimaya, Raffles City etc. Would definitely say that the nursery/baby's room at United Square deserves my Thumbs-Up!

Since Gine is capable of sitting on her own, would normally go to restaurants for our meals since they always provide baby chairs. Am always wondering why some food courts (one of them is Food Republic at Suntec City) refused to invest in baby chairs since they are always popular for family gatherings! Sometimes, I have to forgo having my dinner at coffeeshops, food courts and start patronising restaurants just bacause of the baby chairs that they provide.

Also know that the Food Court at United Square only has a limited number of baby chairs (only 5! Can you believe it??) when the entire shopping mall is always packed with toddlers and young children during the weekends. Oh yes, surprisingly, Yakun at United Square does not provide any baby chairs also and the list goes on...(as I bring Regine to United Square for her enrichment class every Sunday, that explains why I am so particular about that mall).

See how satisfied Regine was when she visited Ah Teng's Bakery at Raffles Hotel. Well, it was the authetic Pooh Bear baby chair....



Mummy, I want the scone hi-tea set, please...


See, I just finished my order..




Where is my scone hi-tea set??

2 comments:

Alyson Rozells said...

she has the little-princess-tai-tai look in the making! :)

Mummy Barney said...

Mummy Barney has already told Regine's Daddy that we will send him to nursing home when he grows old. Then Regine and I can go travel round the world, and buy LV bags from Paris etc. :p