Thursday, August 2, 2007

Getting Started


Blog - You can earn money from it.

Blogging - Its just like writing your diary (daily). It provides an avenue to voice out your opinions, anger, happiness, depression and the list goes on...

Have been hearing about blogs, blogging etc from hubby, friends, colleagues all this while and had wanted to do it. Somehow, I just couldnt find the time to do it...

Few days ago, while on my way to work, I told hubby that I wanted to start my own blog and he went, 'Good!'

Anyway, here I am. Finally started my own blog and I have one whole list of things to blog about, hopefully from different perspectives, as a wife, as a mother, as a colleague, as a friend and on and on...And the most important of all, as someone who has so much to say about life, things, politics (so sensitive!!), relations, places, products, food, and on and on..

Hmm..at least I got started. Now, I have to go back home and dig out all my photos, my baby photos, my school days, my holidays, my ROM, my wedding, my baby girl, Regine (when she was still a new born) and on and on...

Hopefully, I can keep going on, bringing back memories and leave this as a memorable gift for Gine (my sis calls her gine cos her son is named gregory). Hearts and Kisses, from Mummy Barney


2 comments:

Alyson Rozells said...

BRAVO!

Welcome to the blogosphere!

So proud of you that you started this blog. I find blogging rather therapeutic. Hope you'll have a great time blogging! :)

Marina said...

waaah... good to start blogging. Congratulations! Hope you can keep it going.

Er... btw, I am not the one who started calling regine gine first leh. If i remember correctly, you called her gine then i dare call her using that nick. =P