Friday, August 31, 2007

A New Moi???

Came back to office after a day break. Thought wasted my leave yesterday as hubby had sent the car to workshop for servicing. In the end, we can't go out till about 4pm.
Anyway, this morning, I was getting a bit restless in the morning. Somehow, just can't get into serious work. Kept on binging on tidbits, on and on, without stopping. Just don't know why...

Surfed the web and went on to check on the updates of my colleagues' blogs and well, a nice surprise awaiting for me at Barlalee's blog:


Well, we did it to Allie (aka Barlyson) last week and had a good laugh. See how well she blends into Fiona Xie's splendid curvaceous figure...hee hee...


So this week, I'm the new victim. Well, looks cool. Just smiled as I looked at it. Not much exhilaration that both Barlalee and Barlyson got worried. :P

Perhaps I should consider sporting a new, short hairdo soon...just deep in thoughts, that's all.

1 comment:

Alyson Rozells said...

hey! go cut your hair like rui en la! nice leh! if i am not as round as a ball, i would too :) hahaha!